You have come to this page through an old link this page is here for reference only.
Introduction to Computers
To give students the necessary confidence and skills, so that they can use a computer and some of the more common software applications.
This course is intended for people who have never used a computer before and wish to develop a basic understanding of their use.
- Good working practises with computers
- Using Windows® and the mouse
- File management
- Introduction to word processing
- Introduction spreadsheets
- Introduction to drawing on the computer
- Using the Internet and Email
One evening or afternoon per week (2 hrs), for 8 weeks.
Courses available in both Banagher or Birr